A quick and healthy mealtime idea.
- Follow the recipe for healthy Rooster oven chips.
- Dust each of the chicken breast portions with the Cajun spices and leave to marinate in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, drizzle a little olive oil and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side. Make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Set the chicken aside for a few minutes to rest while you arrange the salad.
- Use the Iceberg lettuce to make a ‘bowl’ for the rest of the salad.
- When ready to serve, slice the chicken portions through at a slant and pop on top of the salad.
- Serve with the oven chips on the side.