- Put the bacon lardons into a saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil and drain immediately.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add oil to the roasting tray and heat in oven until almost smoking.
- Put potatoes into a saucepan, cover with cold water and season with salt. Simmer gently for 5 minutes and drain.
- Leave potatoes to cool at room temperature then dust with flour.
- Add the bacon and baby onions to the roasting tray. Fry till lightly browned, add the potatoes and turn until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Add the prunes and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Place the tray into the oven and roast, turning occasionally until potatoes are tender and nicely golden.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.