All it takes to turn your next backyard cookout into a bayside barbeque is the slip of a skewer and a dash of the right seasoning. Grilled to perfection, this combination of smoked sausage and veggies is sure to please the omnivore in anyone.
- Boil potatoes for 6-8 minutes until almost tender. While potatoes are boiling soak wooden skewers in water.
- Microwave corn for 30 seconds to make easier to put on skewer.
- Toss peppers, corn, zucchini and potatoes in 1/4 stick melted butter and Chesapeake Bay seasoning, save unused butter.
- Skewer all vegetables and sausage alternating ingredients. Grill on medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes till sausage is cooked.
- Remove from grill and brush with remaining melted butter and seasoning mixture.