If you’re looking for a dish on the lighter side, look no further. This lemon-mustard vinaigrette served over our Anya potatoes tossed with onion, avocado, beets and nuts will keep your appetite and your conscience at ease.
- Boil Anya potatoes 8-10 minutes until tender. Let cool and slice lengthwise.
- Combine potatoes, beets, green onions, avocado, hazelnuts and pecans in large bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl and mix with all ingredients.
- Place mixture on top of arugula and serve.