Just double up this recipe for more people, or it is an easy one person dish!
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix together equal measures of smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic powder with a sprinkling of ground black pepper to make a perfect low salt Cajun spice mix. If you wish, make up a large batch and keep it in a sealed jar for future use as well.
- Pop the washed Apache potatoes on a baking tray and bake for 50 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breast into strips, place in a small non-stick frying pan along with a fine spray of oil and a sprinkle of the Cajun spice mix.
- Fry the chicken off until thoroughly cooked through and lovely and crispy.
- Serve on top of the baked Apache Potatoes with a dollop of crème fraîche and a large, colourful salad on the side.