Perhaps preheating your oven isn’t part of your normal salad making routine. But once our fluffy Anya potatoes get combined with warm green beans and garnished with bacon and feta you’ll realize the whole salad-oven thing was a worthwhile endeavor.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss potatoes and red onion in 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and spread over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning potatoes half way through cooking time.
- While roasting, add green beans to large pot of boiling water. Cook 3-7 minutes until tender.
- Whisk together mustard, honey, vinegar and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss warm potatoes, onions, green beans and vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Garnish with bacon and feta cheese.