Liven up your meal with these spicy potato wedges, sure to add a punch to any plate. Lightly brushed with oil and baked, they’re also a healthier alternative to french fries.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into eight even-shaped wedges.
- Add water until potatoes are just covered.
- Simmer gently for approximately five minutes. Drain and let off steam.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking tray, brush with olive oil and bake until crispy.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
- To make the seasoning, mash the garlic, basil, oil, salt and chili in a mortar or small blender until smooth.