The man who invented the potato crisp in 1853 was a New Englander, George Crumin. It was his variation on the French-fried potato.
CHILI & SEA SALT ROOSTER POTATO WED…
Michel Roux Jr
- @alilaw6 Hi there, please email email@example.com and it will be passed onto relevant person.
- @Gartcairn2006 Hi There, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with more details.
- Give us a tweet and shout 'potato' if you see our new lorries. pic.twitter.com/ouVZmKTMTz
- You don't need to worry where an Albert Bartlett potato comes from.Planting Rooster seed @grewarfarming in Ross-Shire pic.twitter.com/xEgBKbkhUS
- Two unusual ‘Ps’ in a pod… Potatoes and Pesto! @SaclaUK Italian twist on a traditional baked potato recipe. sacla.co.uk/recipes/italia…